BARNETT-DAVIS DENTAL GROUP
Supporting Optimal Oral Health Through First-Rate Patient Care
What do you look for when choosing the dentist for you? Do you look for award-winning dentists, cutting-edge dental technology or even a nationally acclaimed office design? Barnett-Davis Dental Group should be your first stop, as they have all three of those options. Patients enjoy the first-rate experience that they receive here.
At Barnett-Davis Dental Group, we remain up-to-date with the latest dental technological developments to give our clients the best possible care and treatment available. Your care is our first priority.
You'll see our dedication to giving you a comfortable experience at the dentist. Comfort starts at our front door, from the calming sound of a waterfall fountain, to the aroma of scented candles in the reception area. Each treatment room contains calming air—nitrous oxide—and satellite-fed stereo headphones, neck pillows and blankets.
TOP TEN REASONS TO VISIT BARNETT-DAVIS DENTAL GROUP:
- Patients get personal attention and care from Drs. Barnett, Davis, and Matthews at every appointment.
- Our doctors and staff use state-of-the-art hospital-level sterilization equipment. Our sterilization techniques ensure effective and meticulous cleansing and sterilization of our instruments.
- The doctors and staff take care of all records "in-house" with digital—almost radiation-free—X-rays, intra-oral cameras, digital cameras and laser decay detecting technology.
- The doctors and staff conduct computer analysis for thorough diagnosis and customized treatment.
- Our office offers laser technology that removes decay in its early stages without the use of a needle or drill.
- Drs. Barnett, Davis and Matthews make preventive care and education a priority when meeting with patients. They will gladly discuss personalized treatment options with their patients, including cosmetic dentistry if they are interested.
- The Barnett-Davis Dental Group’s office is "kid-friendly." The children's area offers different entertainment options, such as movies, PlayStation 2 and computer interactive videos that educate children about dental health. Warning: your children may be excited for their next dental visit!
- Our office has closed water systems installed in each treatment room that prevent cross-contamination.
- The caring staff at our office files your insurance to maximize your coverage. They can also talk with you about your financial options and financing for any treatment plan.
- Drs. Barnett, Davis and Matthews are local Ozark dentists. They reside in the area and genuinely care about the well-being of their community.